COMMERCE HEIGHT

Welcome to COMMERCE HEIGHT, a premier digital portfolio and insights platform dedicated to finance, commerce, and economic strategy. Featuring official press releases of my professional activities alongside deep-dive analytical articles, this blog serves as an authoritative resource for ambitious students, industry professionals, and educational organizations tracking modern market trends.

Pages

  • Home
  • The Commerce Review
  • The Analysis Desk
  • Press Desk

Sunday, 26 October 2025

💥AS A SPEAKER ON 'WORLD ENTREPRENEUR DAY' 💥👤 TOPIC - FROM IDEAS TO ENTERPRISE : AN ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY

By Dr. Uday J. Lakhani Dr. Uday J. Lakhani at October 26, 2025
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
MY ARTICLES, College Press notes MY ACTIVITIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

💥નવી શિક્ષણનીતિ _ New Education Policy

  • 💥રાષ્ટ્રીય યુવા દિવસ ઉજવણી _ Celebration of National Youth Day
  • 💥વિધાર્થીઓ માટે મૂલ્યશિક્ષણ _ Value Education for Students
  • 💥SUMUL DAIRY - INDUSTRIAL VISIT 💥 & 🌳TREE PLANTATION BY NSS UNIT🍀🌿

Blog Archive

  • October 2025 (4)
  • August 2025 (4)
  • May 2025 (1)

Labels

  • College Pressnotes (4)
  • MY ACTIVITIES (2)
  • MY ARTICLES (3)

Subscribe To COMMERCE HEIGHT

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

My photo
Dr. Uday J. Lakhani
Surat, Gujarat, India
I am Professor of Accountancy & Finance. I am working as a TPO, College Nodal officer of Mera Yuva Bharat and UGC Anti-Ragging Cell. I am also engage in research activities in Accountancy-Finance and Commerce. As a teacher, I focus on creating a learning environment that emphasizes values, ethics and active participation. I believe in efforts in suitable direction, honesty and spiritual growth in my students.
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

Labels

  • College Pressnotes (4)
  • MY ACTIVITIES (2)
  • MY ARTICLES (3)

About Me

My photo
Dr. Uday J. Lakhani
I am Professor of Accountancy & Finance. I am working as a TPO, College Nodal officer of Mera Yuva Bharat and UGC Anti-Ragging Cell. I am also engage in research activities in Accountancy-Finance and Commerce. As a teacher, I focus on creating a learning environment that emphasizes values, ethics and active participation. I believe in efforts in suitable direction, honesty and spiritual growth in my students.
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by dino4. Powered by Blogger.